While Covid-19 lockdown measures have forced many couples to rethink their plans, all is not lost for your fabulous 2020 wedding.
At Coltsford Mill, our spacious barn wedding venue in the Surrey countryside, we have already hosted some unforgettable marriage celebrations, despite coronavirus social distancing measures.
So, if you’re wondering whether it’s possible to have an amazing wedding in 2020, the answer is a resounding yes! At Coltsford Mill, your wedding day will be an intimate, romantic affair where you and your guests can relax and feel safe all day long.
We’ve worked hard to follow government social distancing guidelines and make our wedding venue Covid-19 Secure. You can have total peace of mind about your lockdown wedding arrangements, thanks to our new safety measures, which include:
- Free NHS test and trace forms that couples can send to all guests for completion before the big day
- Hand sanitiser stations in all public areas
- Extra staff to ensure that public areas are sanitised every 20 minutes
- Extended covered terrace space for outdoor socialising
- Socially distanced wedding ceremonies for at least 30 people in the charming Mill Room and beautiful Watermill Barn.
From August 1, wedding receptions will be permitted for up to 30 people. In the elegant Watermill Barn, we have plenty of space to allow at least 2m between tables for the wedding breakfast and no more than two households will sit at each table. For your safety, all food will be served by our staff, who are equipped with visors.
During your evening reception, you can use our fantastic PA system to play a personalised music playlist, while you socialise with your guests in the light and airy Watermill Barn.
The coronavirus pandemic has presented many challenges this year, but love still conquers all at Coltsford Mill. Contact our dedicated team to find out how we’re making wedding dreams come true in 2020.